Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blog consolidation


Hello, friends! For the next week, there will be no posts  because I'm consolidating three blogs into one: JoyfullyYoursSusannah.blogspot.com. So please be patient while I move things over from Just Sew Like Me and Kids in Kahoots. Blogposts will be identified as coming from each particular segment, but the more blogs I read, the more I enjoy those that combine all it means to be family and creative at the same time.

Another reason for the hiatus is that I have a craft show one week from today, so I'll be busy getting ready for that. Please join me if you're in the area of north Dallas, TX. Please leave a comment if you need details.

So, browse around all the older posts in case you missed any, and then be prepared for a lot more to come!

Suzi

No comments:

Post a Comment