Thursday, January 12, 2012

Late, and not doing what I said I would.

I don't make New Year's resolutions, and this is why: I hate to admit it, but I flat forgot the tutorial for the reversible maryjane shoes. I'll get to it (maybe next week) but right now other things are taking up my attention. Like my sweet granddaughter, Remy, who is only 6 months old and stays with me all day while her mommy works. I get so busy playing with her sometimes that I forget other obligations. And my husband often springs on me that someone at work sure admires my soft creatures and has a birthday coming up... and could I...? So today I finished a stuffed dog for one of his co-workers. And I just decided to show it to you. Do you make soft toys? What kind? Where do you get your patterns? (I make most of mine.) Okay, one resolution. I resolve to make all my soft toys unique. (That's cheating. I already do that!)


No comments:

Post a Comment